Welcome to my blog!!
My name is Paola, I am a New Yorker from the Bronx. I am a Latina, (Domincan Republic), twenty-two years old.
This blogs is about my life and how I am Trying to lose weight, finding inner peace, making new friends, joining as many fandoms as humanly possible.
(WARNING) I love blogging about Tom Hiddleston!
I DO NOT HAVE A BLOG TYPE, BUT I MOSTLY BLOG ABOUT HELATHY HABBITS AND TOM HIDDLESTON!
I follow back and I am vey friendly so please, LET’S BE FRIENDS.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
The dog was sooo cute and everything was so happy! then it got fucking eaten and Beth took off without Daryl and I can’t believe I even was gonna ship them. BETH YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD TO ME.
What am i doing wrong?
why is my life so shitty ?
My top 10 weightloss tips :)
- Dont weigh yourself all the time. Once every 2-3 weeks.
- Drink plenty of water. Helps you feel more full, good for you, and hydration is critical during my workout.
- Don’t care what anyone else thinks. Wether its your breathing when your running, what people call you, or anything that brings you down. Your better then that. Why should you have to associate yourself with it?
- Realize you have your entire life..That double cheeseburger you really want to have or 5 cookies that will ruin your workout or your hard eating for the day.. You can have it 6 months from now. The food you love will always be on this earth. Saying that…
- Don’t completely restrict yourself. You can have a cheat meal once a week. You can have a small “Sweet” snack. You can still be satisfied, and full on a diet.
- Be positive. Think the best out of every situation. No matter how negitive. You will get the most out of it.
- Go hard. There is no reason someone can’t go hard during their workouts, it is 30-45 minutes a day, aka a TV Show length.
- Lend a hand. Be more generous to others. The nicer you will be to yourself.
- Learn to love being busy, You might have school all week, and homework and sports and you dont think you can find time to put the time in to better yourself.. wrong. Anything worth bettering yourself can be worked in your schedule. Do it. Why not? Will it kill you? No.
- Challenge yourself. Everyday. :)
Reblogging for the anons that always ask for tips :)
Pao. turned 2 today!
Aww my blog it’s 2 today, thanks to all my lovely follower ❤️❤️
She really did ordered pizza lmao
that tip is awful i’m so PISSED
ugh i am still so pissed at this because someone tipped me $7.50 for biking 5-6 blocks w/ a sandwich and a drink that only cost $11.50 before the tip and like someone who makes more money than a person making minimum wage can’t even tip $20???
I could be wrong but I’m almost certain that $2 tip is an automatic gratuity and not an actual number millionaire superstar Ellen Degeneres typed into a website. If you think that pizza guy left the theatre with less than a grand in his pocket you are mistaken.
for the last time, Ellen borrowed Pharrell’s hat and went around collecting money from A-list actors for tips
He was on Ellen’s show today, and she gave him the money — $1000 tip. So shut up. http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Oscars-Pizza-Delivery-Man-1000-Dollar-Tip-Ellen-DeGeneres-Pharrell-Hat-248297311.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CTBrand
Although it’s different for everyone and depends on a lot of personal factors so please don’t be down if 12 weeks into your new healthy lifestyle not as many ppl as you wanted have noticed you’re still amazing an you’ve still made significant changes :~)